Acuson P300 by SIEMEN
New offering provides high performance and reliability in the compact portable ultrasound market presented by SIEMEN .The new system have many benefit and advance technology with integrates high-performance hardware and software and offers 13 multi-frequency transducers for high clinical versatility.Characterized by its comprehensive capabilities and compact and elegant design, the Acuson P300 demonstrates Siemens' competitiveness, a goal of the Healthcare sector's Agenda.
The system enables linear, convex, phased array and endocavity transducers to provide scanning solutions for a wide range of clinical cases. The Acuson P300 system is easy to store and move from room to room very suitable for any medical situation like emergency ,ICU or CCU management and family health management. It has a 15-inch XVGA LCD display, integrated power supply and two transducer ports for maximum ease of use.P300 ultrasound system is applicable for general imaging to cardiovascular imaging, from obstetrics and gynecology to specialty imaging, including breast and small parts.
The advanced technology for P300 ultrasound system
- Advanced spatial compounding with up to 15 lines of sight – better border delineation enables small lesion detection and tissue differentiation
- Speckle reduction technology – simultaneously smoothes tissue texture and enhances edges, customizable for tissue type
- Panoramic imaging – provides extended field of view to enable display of the entire organ/structure, particularly important for obstetrics, MSK, and vascular studies
- Harmonic imaging – reduces artifact and improves detection of low contrast lesions
- 2D beam steering – improves needle visualization during interventional procedures